October 1, 2016 thru June 30, 2017
This award is for all clubs in good standing and is announced each year by the District Secretary/Treasurer at the District Convention. A special banner and date patch is awarded for the first year and updated annually with a date patch for the winning year.
EVERY report listed below MUST be filed on Kiwanis One in order for the club to receive credit.
The 2016-2017 ANNUAL CLUB REPORT is completed if your club files all twelve months of reports on the Kiwanis One site.
For 2016-2017 the following requirements MUST BE MET BY THE FOLLOWING DEADLINES
1. Every OFFICIAL MONTHLY REPORT from October 2016 through June 2017 must be submitted on line NO LATER THAN the 10th OF FOLLOWING MONTH. Example: October Monthly Report must be submitted by November 10th.
2. 2017-2018 CLUB ELECTION REPORT must be submitted on line NO LATER THAN JUNE 1, 2017. Such report of club election MUST contain at least the correct name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address of both the 2017-2018 club president and 2017-2018 club secretary.
3. ALL DISTRICT DUES PAID ON TIME within Sixty (60) days after receiving invoice.
4. CLUB BYLAWS must have been submitted and adopted by Kiwanis International by June 30, 2017
5. Clubs must file their annual report with the Secretary of State (Kentucky or Tennessee)
Prompt filing of the online report, election report, club bylaws and payment of dues are required to earn this award. These reports are recorded on official and permanent records in the District Office.
The 2016-2017 Club Administrative Excellence Awards will be made at the 2017 District Convention
Please note there are no exceptions to the above rules.
Late reports are not eligible for the award.
All of the above requirements are very important for our District!!!!
Let’s get 100% of our clubs reporting online.
Questions - email email@example.com